St. Paul’s Cathedral is an outward, activist community of Christian faith. It is a place of sanctuary, healing, inclusion, challenge, and compassion. We strive to be a soul-inspiring, mind-stretching, heart-healing center of unconditional surrender to the freedom of God, a place of hope and hospitality.
Events and News
- Sermon Podcasts
- 2015 Silent Auction - May 1
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2015 Time, Talent & Treasure Pledge Form
- Adult Forum and church school.
- SPY (St. Paul's Youth) Calendar and 2015 service trip info.
- Cathedral Arts schedule
- Photos from the May 2014 Installation of Dean Finan
- Long Range Plan
- Cathedral Square and S.A.S.H
- E-Newsletter Sign-up
- 100 Years Ago at St. Paul's
- Recent sermons
- Jeanne Finan's blog, Remember your Baptism